- Eligible shows are all first-run comedies, dramas, reality shows, primetime news, daytime and late-night shows running on ABC, CBS, NBC, Fox and The CW, except for weekend non-primetime shows.
- Certain shows, such Dancing with the Stars, have multiple airings per week. For a show to earn points, all airings must be canceled.
- Each canceled show earns 20 points plus a bonus of 1 to 10 points based on your ranking. A perfect score is 255.
- A show is considered canceled when there will be no more first-run episodes on any of the five major networks after September 1, 2022.
- A show must air at least one first-run episode between September 1, 2021, and September 1, 2022, on the five major networks for any points to be awarded.
- The show must air its episodes first on those five networks to be eligible.
- You can pick no more than three shows whose final season has been announced prior to Sept. 20, 2021.
- The tiebreaker is the retail price of the higher-priced showcase on the first first-run episode of The Price is Right in January 2022. Unlike that show, going over is OK.
- The player who wins the contest will receive a selection of swag from dead TV shows.
- The deadline to enter is Monday Sept. 20, 2021, at 8 p.m. Eastern. Click this button to enter the contest.
Enter the Contest
Do not adjust your set.